Monday, March 8, 2010

Nurse with a Purse and Bad at Blogging.

Catchy title, huh?  This past week has been really hectic, hence my lack of blogging.  Oh wait, that's nothing new. 

I have been organizing, though!  Here are some shots of my newly organized purse shelf:

Before


After


We went to Lubbock this past weekend to visit Korey, so I haven't done much organizing since.  While we were in Lubbock, we met up with one of my best friends from College, Christie.  Christie is one of the strongest, most beautiful women I know! 


Christie is working on getting her own hunting show!  She is a champion rifle shooter and has recently started posing for gun posters!


You can also check out the trailer for her first hunting video coming out in April by going to YouTube and searching "Ultimate Varmint Hunt".

I miss you Christo!

PS: Did you notice the necklace she's wearing in our picture?  It's a baboon tooth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Whitney, I'm replying to the paint questions you left on my blog. The name of the color is russet. It's a laura ashley color from lowe's. It might have a number after russet, but I don't remember. It's the darkest one on that row. It looks pinkish when you first start painting, so don't be scared! good luck.

    ReplyDelete