Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm alive and here is the proof.

I know you thought I had totally given up on blogging.  I had.  I was uninspired in every sense of the word but, here I am.  Back. To. Blogging.   My dear neighbor Heather has inspired the uninspirable (dictionary, please) through her 30 (ish) day challange.  Now, given my blogging history, I am not saying that I am going to blog every.single.day. but I do promise to TRY my best.  Scouts honor.

For the next 30 days I will be attempting to GET ORGANIZED.  Can I get an AMEN, please?  My husband jumped right on that one.  I guess I deserve it.  I like to consider myself a fairly organized person but there are certainly areas of my life and home that could use some tidying up. 

So, withoutfurtheradieu, I present to you dear readers (all 2 of you) my junk drawer:

before


....and after


To tell you the truth, I don't know how half of the stuff in the before picture actually made it into the junk drawer. Wierd.  By the looks of it, you'd think we are chain smokers or pyromaniacs, I mean, we only have about 846,465,463 boxes of matches and 27 lighters in that drawer. *Cough, cough*.

I have officially conquered day 1 of my first 30 (ish) day challenge.  It's time to start thinking about what I can organize tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I'm not even going to blog about my organizing every day, but at least I'll have some before and after pictures to post every now and then! I'm very proud of you, and I think I'll tackle my junk drawer tomorrow. :)

    You should make a list so you don't have to come up with something on the spot every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you did a little updating!

    ReplyDelete