Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Forever in Pictures.

Well, here I am again.  I'm staring at my computer screen trying to find a reason why I haven't blogged in
 F-O-R-E-V-E-R.  Instead of giving you some lame excuse, though, I am just going to recap the last few weeks with pictures (because I really don't have any excuse, much less a lame one).  So, what have the Krupalas been up to the last month...



...visiting Dina from There's No Place Like Home at her Christmas open house!  Love her!  If you have not visited her site to check out her house, you should...


 ...attending a memorial tea with Brooke.  Here black and leopard table was adorable!  The picture above is from Brooke's Mom's table.  The one below is Brooke's table...




...finding some bargains, like this one, at garage sales. We bought this fixture for $40 at a garage sale and...


 ...purchasing a new dining room table and chairs at Trader's Village for an awesome price...



...stuffing our faces at Mimi's on Thanksgiving...


...enjoying our Christmas tree...


...seeing Megan and Ashley at Ashley and Wesley's wedding reception (Note: this picture is me after 36 hours of not taking a shower...major plumbing problems...lovely)...


 ...having lots of fun at the reception...


...taking Christmas card pictures.  Thanks Brooke!...


...wrapping Christmas presents...when the dogs weren't running off with the wrapping paper...

                                     
 ...and finishing some custom jewery pieces for the holidays...

Whew!  It has been a busy few weeks!  What have you been up to?




2 comments:

  1. Matt totally called me a stalker when I mentioned this, but I noticed your new light fixture in your entryway the other day, and I was so excited about it because it's so very pretty!

    Also, can you pretty please come over sometime to help me with paint.net? I am so clueless about that kind of computer stuff (but give me word, excel, and any other office software and I'm golden), and my blog is due for a makeover. I'll actually be home tonight and some more over the weekend if you get a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking my in-laws to dinner for their anniversary tonight...How about sometime this weekend?

    And the light fixture...thank you! We actually bought it at a garage sale!

    ReplyDelete