Sunday, December 13, 2009

Divinity Shmivinity.

No, I don't mean divinity as in Our Lord, Jesus Christ.  I am talking about divinity, the candy, the most wretched finicky of all christmas candies.  I'll tell you more about that later. 

We visited my parents in Bowie yesterday.  We went to the flea market and had a pizza party! 

I spent 5 hours in the kitchen today, baking all of my Christmas goodies.  This was the first time that I have ever attempted to bake in such large proportions and I am exhausted.  I made mini friendship bread loaves, peanut butter balls, thumbprint cookies and...ahem...divinity.



The final product!

So where is the divinity, you ask?



Right here in the trash can where it belongs! G'night.



1 comment:

  1. Well everything else you made was WONDERFUL!!! Dave almost ate it all but I did manage to steal some before it was all gone :) YUMMY

    ReplyDelete