Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where.Have.I.Been.

Are you wondering where I've been?  No where exciting, actually.  Just haven't really been into blogging.  Today, though, I feel inspired to share with you, my readers (all 3 of you) about what I have been up to lately.  I am going to try to start participating in Tuesday's List and Friday's five so that I will actually have something to write about.

Last week was pretty non-chalant.  I worked on my twenty-something-page-only-supposed-to-be-twelve-page research report about the hand hygiene program I have been doing at the school.  I am turning it in today.  Whew!  Glad that one's over.

I have also learned this week about what it would be like to live without a nose.  I have had the worst sinus infection that I have had in a while, and fit right in with all of the snot-nosed kiddos at the school!

This weekend was a little more eventful.  Cody went hunting and I went to a baby shower for Cody's quasi-cousin Stephanie.  Stephanie and her sister Leslie are both pregnant.  Stephanie is due to deliver Charlotte Elaine on Christmas Day.


Leslie is on the left and Stephanie is on the right.

Cody went hunting over the weekend, and although he didn't get a deer he did shoot another very large animal, which he has affectionately named "Stink Nasty".


Gross!

This week is also a big week in the lives of several of the bloggers that I follow.  Kelly (of Kelly's Korner) and her husband Scott will be traveling to South America as missionaries.  Please say a prayer for them!  Kelly will be blogging about their trip as well, so be sure to stop by her blog and read all about their trip.

Stellan will be having an ablation on Tuesday.  Say a prayer for him and MckMama as this is a very stressful time in their lives, as well as in the lives of their family.

I will see you on Tuesday.  I promise.







1 comment:

  1. Yippee! You're back! I was getting worried. I HAVE to have a "schedule" of my blogging otherwise I don't do it, and it's such a healthy (?) outlet for me! Hehe, something like that. Sooo, I could definitely use some paint.net help soon. I'm a computer moron with anything that doesn't have to do with word processing or spreadsheet making.

    ReplyDelete