Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3 days.





Can you believe I have posted for 3 days in a row now? I can hardly believe it myself!

My neighbor, Heather, introduced me to Tuesday's list.  I think its cute and fun and thought that I would give it a whirl.  This weeks topic was favorite fall fashion trends/accessories.  I LOVE fall so I LOVE this topic!

My 5 favorite fall trends are...
5. Stacked necklaces.



So, I realize that this is Miley Cyrus and maybe she isn't your favorite but the look is way cute!

4. Flower headbands.



Love these! I don't think I can pull of any of the over the top humongous ones, but I have a few small ones and they look so cute on!

3. Suede boots.



I have a pair that look almost exactly like this and I wear them all the time. They look cute with jeans, leggins, or dresses. These are a 2009 fall wardrobe staple.

2. Scarves.



I have only recently jumped on the scaf bandwagon, even though I saw some crazy people wearing them during the summer. They look so cute with almost anything!

1. Anything and Everything PURPLE!


           
       

I mean, eveyone's wearing it!



What fall trends do you LOVE?








No comments:

Post a Comment