Saturday, September 26, 2009

See Whitney Post...

Well, since I officially started this blog about 3 months ago...I figured if anyone was going to be looking at it, then I needed to write something. Something. Am I the only one laughing? Uh-huh, okay...anyways...I started this blog (affectionately termed The Krupala Konnection) as a way for family and friends to keep up with the Krupala family. I have been lurking around the blogs of famous blogging moms like Kelly and MckMama for quite a while now. I think their blogs are way NEATO and thought that I should have one of my own! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

I am at home relaxing today...working on papers for graduate school (did I mention that APA style makes me want to barf? ) and cleaning, while my husband is at my in-laws helping them with some projects. Later on I will be tuning in to the Tech versus U of H game. I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL Saturday! Wreck 'Em Tech!


No comments:

Post a Comment